The individual is expected to engage in complete development lifecycle for the project and expected to code in Siebel CRM to deliver necessary solutions to the business users. Successful candidate will adhere to design and development standards to produce high quality software. Candidate will be expected to work on Siebel Upgrade, Siebel Configuration, Scripting, Workflows, EAI and Administration.
- Experience of Siebel SOAP Structure, import/exporting WSDLs, XSDs, XSLT and XMLs.
- Experience in Siebel Workflows and Error/Exception Handling.
- Experience in application performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge in Siebel Data model and SQL / Store procedure creation.
- 6+ years of experience in customizing Siebel CRM Products IP 2019 or above.
- Strong knowledge of Siebel enterprise architecture.
- Experience with Siebel Open UI, HTML and Java Script is plus.
- Proficiency with Siebel Financial Services and Order Management
- Understanding/Hands On with various Siebel Adapters, Siebel Rest API’s .
- Experience in Siebel Configuration and Scripting.
- Experience in Creating/Designing Siebel Integration Object Structures.
- Experience in working with various EAI Business Services.
- Analysis & Problem Solving: Identifies the key issues in situations, analyses the data, recognizes the root cause of problems and generates successful solutions
- Proactivity & Initiative: Self-starting. Seize opportunities and acts upon them. Control events by making suggestions and proposing actions.
- Completes tasks, projects and plans before being asked
- Good Knowledge of financial services industry
- Siebel e-configurator
- Building Relationships: Maintains good relationships with colleagues and builds strong professional networks. Recognizes and understands the needs of others, aware of own personal style
- Innovation & Creativity: Creating new and imaginative approaches to work related issues. Questions traditional approaches and demonstrates creativity in the generation of ideas and vision
- Team player who can work in a remote environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – A self-starter & quick learner
- Oracle DB knowledge
- Elastic Search
- Drive & Determination: Demonstrates self-motivation and drive and shows determination to achieve goals
- Siebel Upgrade Experience is plus.
- Experience on Siebel in Linux environment is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A