The position is within BCMA Technology, and we are seeking to hire strong hands-on engineers with experience in developing user interface components in Angular. We have multiple positions open at various levels Candidate must have experience in developing enterprise application using Angular 8+ and related frameworks.
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Clarify client’s needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts.
- Perform systems analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Code reviews, exposure to continuous integration, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
- Strictly follow Citi’s engineering standards and ensure these are followed across all modules in the project.
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong hands-on experience on Jasmine & Karma
- Must have experience in SCMs like GIT and tools like JIRA
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience is required.
- Experience with Team City & uDeploy/Jenkins will be an added advantage
- Must have Extensive Experience in designing and developing web portals and large-scale intranet/internet applications.
- Angular Material, HTML5, JSON, CSS, Ajax, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience as technical team lead
- Extensive experience system analysis and design
- Experience in MongoDB/NoSQL databases are an added advantage.
- Experience with Cypress will be an added advantage
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Ability to contribute in high- and low-level system design (Sequence diagram, class diagrams)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A