- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Provides judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Analyzes and identifies risk and performs analytical reporting
- Oversee Control procedures and keep them current
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Determine and recommend appropriate controls for mitigating identified risks and control weaknesses.
- Drives corrective actions and develop corrective action recommendations
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Independently assess the effectiveness of control and determine the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective action required.
- Execute end to end Deposit Funds Availability controls ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel and MS Word
- 5-8 years of control and/or project experience
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present a compelling case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Navigates complexity to create clear, often unique solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A