The incumbent will be part of the global business office team and will have an opportunity to also work directly with our senior technology managers, to provide relevant analysis/support to help assess and forecast financial impact of key decisions. The ideal candidate must have prior vendor management & financial management in business support functions and be familiar with technology projects lifecycle and financial institutions policies and procedures.
- Complete compliance related activities and reporting
- Assist with real estate analytics and reporting
- Manage the resource hiring and forecasts in line with the organization’s resource location strategies associated with vendors
- Provide reports and analyses to senior managers to summarize vendor spend and burn rate
- Adhoc management requests such as financial updates, resource and hiring reports
- Promote process improvement in all areas involved; Create and maintain process standards and best practices.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
- Review data for accuracy and create required reporting to manage the data
- Consolidate bi-weekly Resource Justification submission requests for ‘time and materials’ and ‘fixed price’ resources globally
- Interface with global Relationship Managers to ensure suppliers are consistent with resource and location strategy
- Manage the annual budget process ($30MM) – work with clients and portfolio managers to establish the budget for our Book of Work which includes Contractor spend.
- Review and validation of financial forecast, accruals, variance analysis– adjust forecast as necessary adapting to changing business requirements and priorities.
- Lead the new budget cycle for vendor spend & understand requirements for the following year
- Monitor program spend progress to ensure appropriate financial management and adherence to budget
- Collaborate with Procurement, Third party Management team, Vendor and Tech managers to ensure all contracts are being executed/ renewed in time and invoices paid in time.
- Interface with centralized staffing office on contractor hiring requirements and partner with business managers to forecast monthly headcount
- Submit approval/disapproval of funds requests for budget reports and analyze monthly department reports to maintain expenditure controls
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with databases and information management
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel expertise including demonstrated capabilities with pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and formulas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A