This position will be responsible for developing a business strategy and governance process for a globally consistent Credit/Liquidity/DDA approach to payments and receivables capabilities to deliver on and obligations across the spectrum of Payments and Receivables products. The position will ensure that Credit/Liquidity/DDA solutions for payments and receivables have a consistent unified approach. The position will report to the Global Head of Payment Services and Portfolio Management.
- Manage and communicate to stakeholders and leadership the Credit/Liquidity/DDA connection roadmap, book of work, and status.
- Lead the definition and execution of capabilities required to support emerging solutions for on behalf of payments, instant 24×7 payments, alternative payments, Digital/Currencies/CBDC/Crypto.
- Maintain a well-coordinated and agreed set of priorities and act as single point of contact with Credit/Liquidity/DDA Risk Management team, their technology, and Operations.
- Work with Credit/Liquidity/DDA and technology teams on solution design, implementation tactics, and schedule of deliverables keeping in mind a future proof/strategic approach to solutions and connections.
- The incumbent will be act as overall product manager across all payment products for DOL monitoring, management, setting business processes and standards and implementing product strategy.
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement solutions that improve processes, optimize credit and reduce the cost to manage DOL using data science tools.
- Ensure there is an agreed strategy and roadmap to connect payment processes to client liquidity management systems and support efficient management of bank liquidity
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement solutions that operate 24×7 in real time and improve liquidity access for clients and to monitor client specific and aggregate liquidity limits and implement payment throttling capabilities when required.
- Define business solutions, rules, and data requirements for Credit/Liquidity/DDA related functionality: Facilitate and lead strategy and requirements discussions with stakeholders to define solutions. Develop and maintain best practices and lessons learned to improve delivery and ensure consistency.
- Attributes for success include thought leadership, openness of mind, willingness to challenge and go against the norm, close attention to detail, a very disciplined and transparent approach to manage a complex portfolio, and excellent communication skills at all levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A