The CPWM Insurance & Estate Planning Specialist will report to the Senior Vice President, Head of Insurance Distribution and will work under the Sales Group organization. This position will work closely with the Wealth Group Executives (Sales Managers) and Wealth Planning Specialists in the territory and support the Advisors and Relationship Managers in the region.
- Provide a high level of communication and customer service to Advisors and their clients.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the region on insurance products and planning concepts.
- Be a student of the industry and constantly learn about new insurance products, industry trends, regulatory requirements, tax law changes, etc.
- Collaborate with CPWM Wealth Planning Specialists (financial planners) to offer complete advice and wealth solutions to clients.
- Speak at client events on insurance planning topics like: income replacement, estate planning, charitable giving, supplemental retirement income, buy sell agreements, key person insurance, asset repositioning strategies, etc.
- Leverage insurance carrier specialists and wholesalers to provide subject matter expertise where appropriate and present or co-present at
- Advisor meetings and client events
- Educate Advisors on insurance solutions, create customized insurance proposals for high net worth clients and be available to accompany
- Advisors to deliver insurance solutions in client meetings.
- Balance requests from different Advisors across the region and actively monitor the queue of outstanding insurance cases and client meeting calendar.
- Work with Advisors in region to grow their existing clients’ share of wallet and win a greater percentage of their high net worth prospects by focusing on delivering quality insurance solutions that meet individual client’s needs.
- Work together with insurance product support team to provide case management and design support.
- Responsible for travel to meet with advisors and their clients. Expect up to 75% travel, although it will be limited to regional day trips.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in life insurance sales required
- Expertise in managing a sales territory
- Must be able to communicate technical or complex concepts understandably
- Familiarity with NaviPlan and Money Guide Pro planning software a plus to help advisors implement plans with insurance solutions
- Ability to multitask and manage competing appointments on calendar
- Broad understanding of financial services, insurance solutions and all aspects of planning strategies and concepts
- Service oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to adapt easily to a constantly changing environment, juggle multiple tasks and prioritize work to maintain efficiency
- CFP, CLU/ChFC a plus
- Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven strong public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Client-centric skills including excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and operate cohesively in a team environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fountain Valley, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A