A good understanding of the dashboard technology and domains across Citi, is also valuable to contribute to the objectives of the business. The position also requires a thorough understanding of strategic direction of the Risk and Control reporting combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both Operational and Technology areas.
- Create presentations that will clearly state objectives, approaches and benefits of case studies and the ability to articulate results to stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to work well in a team environment given competing priorities and to think outside of the box to come up with innovative solutions.
- Identify issues and report them in JIRA and work towards prioritizing and tracking it to completion.
- Liaise between technology and program owners for any requirement clarifications.
- Work with domain leads and technologists to identify data relevant for analysis.
- Work with large data sets from disparate sources to understand linkages and to develop use cases.
- Applies understanding of business processes, risks, and controls to identify opportunities to enhance reporting solutions through the development and delivery of automated processes.
- Maintaining clear and frequent communication to various stakeholders within the governance teams on upcoming releases and enhancements as part of the Global O&T Risk and Control Dashboard effort.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on risk management policies, solutions to mitigate and tools to prevent EUC creation and/or program dashboards outside of the Global O&T Risk and Control Dashboard.
- Managing bold goals for dashboard consolidation and convergence by inventorying and bringing required data onboard to produce required outputs.
- Working with regional technology and business teams to identify new requirements to reduce the need for manual computing or ad-hoc reporting and championing across the Global Risk and Control teams.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Ability to manage multiple efforts.
- Strong familiarity and experience with agile project management.
- Background in dashboard development and/or requirement writing.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of management, as well as good analytical and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC process and can work with technology team to coordinate and track progress, development, releases, issues and UAT with end users.
- Proven ability to quickly create mock-ups, management reports, strategy slide decks, dashboards or advanced visualizations that tell a coherent story.
- Strong risk management background in working with data for financial services companies, is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in business analysis, project management, process improvement, technology and/or leadership of complex units.
- Ability to drive new initiatives and proof of concepts with stakeholders, with the ability to assess requirements and establish timelines for each analysis project.
- An influencer who communicates clearly and frequently to both technical analysts and non-technical business leaders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A