The Client Desk is a key member of a unique global relationship network that is widely regarded as being best in class in terms of client coverage and delivery of banking solutions in over 100 countries. You will be responsible for a portfolio of TTS FI & NBFI clients with the overall objective of providing seamless delivery of the full suite of TTS services available to our Client Desk clients in EMEA.
- Partner with Banking, Risk, service organization, product and sales teams to achieve the best solutions for your portfolio of clients.
- Ensure we are fully aligned with all TTS compliance and risk management policies.
- Understand the dynamics of the local financial markets, banking & payment industry and regulatory environment.
- Know your competition and be able to provide critical input to support the TTS Sales organisation.
- Improve knowledge of Clients’ needs from information sharing, and a regular client calling program.
- Enhance collaboration across product and customer groups. Partner with product specialists to drive overall client satisfaction through VOC, build client loyalty, and respond to client escalation issues.
- Key client contact point & ultimately responsible for all aspects of the relationship with the customer, including organic revenue growth, service provision, compliance and risk management.
- Manage client’s expectations and effectively engage in difficult discussions with clients.
- Strengthen the client relationship by working closely with product partners across TTS.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in banking or financial services with client management and/or sales responsibilities.
- Knowledge of TTS products & services (P&R, Worldlink, Liquidity, Channels etc.).
- Strong computer skills with experience working in Windows environment (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration a plus.
- Analytical and strong ability with numbers.
- Professional degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics or equivalent work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A