The Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Regularly undertakes a review of processes, policies and procedures to identify process gaps and recommend process updates/ policy & procedure revisions associated with Project Management and Business Compliance.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that the business is informed and always aware of the status of process improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Acts as a point of contact and liaison between department and required business areas for the implementation of activities to ensure accurate communication to clients.
- Manages and coordinates the business, Citibank and Regional projects with focus on Development and Change Management.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of projects managed.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies.
- Manages on a daily basis the investigation of a product, policy and procedure queries raised by team members.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to implement new procedures or clarify any misinterpretation as required.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Experience preferred with Know Your Customer / Anti money Laundering and / or similar types of case management workflow process and tools/systems
- 2-3 years of experience
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and operations.
- Past involvement with / aptitude for data integration projects
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements vs. just gather them
- Experience with Agile/iterative/incremental approaches as well as traditional approaches, and hybrid bridging of the two
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A