The NAM Client Engagement Head role is a senior-level position based in New York facing off directly to heads of various desks in Citi’s leading Global Rates business. The candidate will be working closely with senior business counterparts across Trading and Sales functions to enable technology solutions for business growth opportunities .
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and partner with multiple management teams and other units to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems by analyzing business processes, systems and industry standards
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions and influence strategic functional decisions
- Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring/coaching and other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Provide input during development and implementation phases, including formulation and definition of systems scope, objectives and necessary system enhancements for complex, high-impact projects
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Strong academic record, ideally with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Science, engineering or related technical discipline.
- 6-10 years of experience in project management and business analysis in an international investment bank and/or major financial services firm.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A