The role is a junior individual contributor role to perform functions relating to Income (Dividends & Coupons) for Asset Servicing and Prime Brokerage. The role will report directly into the team manager and will be responsible for continuing to strengthen the experience within the teams whilst enhancing risk and control frameworks, aligning to company strategy and vision. The core function of the role is to ensure cash entitlements resulting from dividends and coupons are reflected correctly to our clients both internal and external.
- Perform daily reconciliation using “in-house systems”, preventing exposure and billing differences
- Complete reconciliations for clients where differences have been identified.
- Reconciliation of Equity Dividends and Fixed Income Coupons
- Regular communication with Prime Brokerage Clients and trading Desk, with focus on Client Service, covering all stock borrow/loan issues.
- Review cash / portfolio / collateral reconciliations and resolve discrepancies as appropriate.
- Enhance our client experience by identifying process improvements to increase the automation of daily processes.
- Complete end of day checks against a daily exposure report in line with our audit requirements
- Assist processing income/cash linked to corporate action events ensuring no financial loss to Citi
- Publication, updating and completion of MIS control reporting to management
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive.
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Good time management
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Computer literate
- Problem solving
- Degree Qualified or be of a graduate calibre
- Experience in financial institutions would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to learn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A