This includes leading key Integration Projects including the set-up of the program workstreams, governance, definition of solutions, driving decision-making, working in conjunction with Segment Teams across Private Bank, Consumer Wealth, Wealth @Work, Front Office, Products, Control Functions and Operations & Technology teams. The lead will drive execution and determine impacts and key deliverables.
- Lead and manage Steering Committee(s) on Integration Projects identifying, managing and escalating issues, risks and dependencies as appropriate, while working with the various teams in order to define necessary solutions and mitigation plans
- Define and lead the detailed analysis working with Front Office, Product, Control functions and Infrastructure teams in order to understand the changes necessary to drive integration
- Execute projects or programs (potentially a combination of tactical and strategic programs) by defining the necessary implementation plans and establishing the appropriate governance and managing them on an ongoing basis
- Support the overall GWM EMEA Integration Program at a Business Level.
- Lead Key Integration Projects including integration with Consumer Wealth
- Establish KPI for defining and Tracking all Key Synergies and Progress
- Manage the EMEA Integration Steerco; Report and provide updates to Global GWM Integration Steerco
- Lead efforts to determine what Services are needed from Asia Consumer and plans to transition to GWM EMEA Target Operating Model
- Coordinate across various areas of Integration including Segments (UAE/UK Consumer), Products, Tech, Operations, In-Business Risk & Controls, and Functions
- Experience in leading key strategic programs and ability to drive change.
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management execution and governance.
- Prior consultancy experience coupled with experience in Wealth Management essential
- Leadership and driving strategic change
- Expertise in Wealth Management domains with deep front to back knowledge through the various functions (e.g., Front Office, Middle Office, Operations)
- In-depth experience of defining and leading significant change programs across the lifecycle, including analysis, tech implementation, process change and controls and communications and training. This is not a technology role
- Demonstrated ability to digest and understand implications of business, strategic and client priorities.
- Experience of both working within and leading multiple complex projects and programs while having accountability for managing deliverables and / or teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with a wide variety of people across functions especially at a senior executive level
- Demonstrated ability to digest and understand implications on business models
- Able to operate at the appropriate level, understanding the detailed concepts while also understanding the “big picture”
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A