The position is within BCMA Technology, and we are seeking to hire strong hands-on engineers with experience in developing server-side components in Java. We have multiple positions open at various levels Candidate must have experience in developing enterprise application using Java/J2EE & Spring.
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Clarify client’s needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
- Strictly follow Citi’s engineering standards and ensure these are followed across all modules in the project.
- Perform systems analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Code reviews, exposure to continuous integration, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Good understanding of OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of messaging services like Kafka is highly desirable
- Must have hands-on knowledge and understanding of JAVA/J2EE, spring boot, spring framework stack
- Must have good understanding of Microservices and Microservices best practices/patterns- Spring boot microservices is highly preferred
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to contribute in high- and low-level system design (Sequence diagram, class diagrams)
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders
- Hands-on experience as technical team lead would be a plus
- Extensive experience system analysis and design
- Must have Hands-on knowledge / experience with SQL DBs like Oracle and NoSQL like MongoDB.
- Must have experience in SCMs like GIT and tools like JIRA
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience is required.
- Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A