Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors and providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to the supported function/business/product and guidance on function/business/product rules/laws.
- Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product.
- Prepare and present statistical results and data sets for analysis in support of regulatory requests and examinations. Work with examiners and business units to resolve any questions related to analytical methodology or data integrity
- Supporting the business in performing timely compliance reviews of new transactions and/or products.
- Follow implemented in-house processes for data mining, data assessment, validation, analysis, and correction to determine any limitations on reliability or usability. Periodically re-validate processes to ensure validity, efficiency, and accuracy; and to identify enhancement opportunities.
- Researching any rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules/regulations
- Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and
- In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Develop and deepen Subject Matter Expertise in large Fair Lending, ADA and CRA as well as in specific fair lending analytics field through internal, external and on-the-job training.
- Enhance and/or validate existing in-house fair lending analytical programs and practices used to identify fair lending risks through the entire credit lifecycle, including marketing, underwriting, pricing, and loss mitigation; or fair lending risks in score cards and other analytical models used in Citi’s consumer businesses.
- Fair Lending knowledge and experience highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies in the supported function/business/product
- In-depth knowledge and understanding, and demonstrated experience working with: logistic regression model development, univariate and multivariable statistics, sampling designs, disparities analysis
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Direct experience in fair lending modeling and analytics strongly preferred
- Expertise and hands-on experience in advance programming using: SAS / R, Python and SQL for basic data mining; additional experience and knowledge of Big Data tools preferred
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Knowledge of mortgage and housing lending products and regulatory requirements including ECOA, Reg B and FHA highly preferred
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge in area of focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A