The Audit Innovation and Analytics function works with members of Internal Audit to identify automation opportunities and develop processes to support the development of audit analytics. The candidate must be proficient in the development and use of analytics technology and tools to provide automated solutions that enhance audit efficiency and effectiveness, and have functional knowledge of banking processes and related risks and controls.
- Providing coaching to team members regarding the use of automation in all phases of the audit process.
- Participating in the innovative use of audit analytics through direct participation in all phases of audits (i.e., business monitoring, planning, fieldwork, reporting).
- Develop professional relationships with product and technology audit teams to assist in the definition of audit analytics opportunities for assigned audits and business monitoring activities.
- Assisting in defining data needs, designing and executing audit analytics during audits in accordance with the audit methodology and professional standards.
- Applies understanding of business processes, risks and controls to identify opportunities to enhance audit efficiencies and effectiveness through the development and delivery of automated processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate analytics requirements and results, and make practical recommendations for analytics enhancements.
- Detail oriented, performing diligent self-reviews of work product, and attention to data completeness and accuracy
- Leadership and subject matter expertise in the development of audit processes improvements.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Assisting audit teams in performing moderately complex audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards.
- Strong interpersonal and multicultural skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Self-driven, problem solving approach. Understanding of procedures and following these to keep quality and security of processes.
- Business / Audit Analyst experience in providing automated solutions to business needs.
- Work experience in global environment and in large company.
- Excellent technical, programming and databases skills
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and controls, and develop innovative audit analytics based upon audit needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A