As Citi seeks to expand and grow its wealth business domestically (US) and globally, there is a need to re-organize the KYC Operations function to align more closely with the Global Wealth structure. This role has direct responsibility for the performance of KYC and AML processes for the IPB US business within Global Wealth.
- Sponsor and staff AML KYC projects and programs that improve operational productivity and effectiveness, oversee critical project activities, inter-dependencies, risk components, progress communication, coordination, and collaboration across teams / KYC commitments
- Adapt to changes in KYC client population, regulatory commitments, internal compliance commitments, etc., as appropriate
- Be a Thought Leader and champion opportunities to optimize performance across all dimensions to the benefit of our clients, our regulatory commitments, our risk appetite, employees, and Citi’s franchise.
- Directly engage support functions (e.g., Wealth Advisory, Change Delivery, Reporting & Analytics, Technology, Risk and Control, CBORC, etc.) to enable appropriate development and delivery of strategies to address regulatory, operational, risk and/or business priorities.
- Partner with Wealth Field Management to ensure a fit for purpose and best in class KYC operational program for IPB US clients appropriately measured by key performance indicators measuring regulatory compliance, client experience, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Establish and manage to productivity targets at a team and individual level.
- Ensure adequate capacity planning/workload prioritization across teams relative to identified targets, SLAs and Regulatory commitments, Customer and Business priorities and participate in management forums for establishing vision and setting management strategy relating to the KYC Program for the IPB US platform.
- Ensure appropriate and best-in-class solutions to enable operational excellence including appropriate operational capacity, productivity and client delivery frameworks to ensure an effective and sustainable end-to-end KYC process within IPB US and ensure global compliance with KYC standards
- Develop, manage, and continuously optimize productivity strategies in accordance with global standards to ensure throughput is accurately reflected
- History of effective collaboration across partners and stakeholders to create and deliver strategies with high impact to optimize performance
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial awareness, banking, or credit cards
- 15+ years’ experience managing managers or large operations teams
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Certification is a plus
- 15+ years of experience in a related role with extensive experience in Financial Services business, functional and people management.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to drive execution and productivity of large teams
- Thought Leader who proactively identifies gaps in processes and seeks to improve existing performance both from a tactical short-term viewpoint and strategic long-term perspective
- Ability to rationalize and effect organizational change to maximize effectiveness. Proven track record in terms of evaluating process performance across key metrics and envisioning ways to simplify/reengineer the process to create significant improvement across all key variables
- Demonstrated delivery of strategies and solutions with high impact on effectiveness, efficiency, customer experience and risk and control
- Expertise in regulatory policy especially BSA / AML related and track record of operationalizing Regulatory requirements
- History of delivery in a complex operating environment with the ability to influence, communicate and coordinate effectively with a wide range of people across different functions, levels of seniority, and senior leadership.
- AML/KYC experience a must, ideally with track record of people leadership in this capacity
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A