The successful candidate will lead a team of BAs and PMs who will be responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
- Ensures fit-for-purpose governance framework is in place and managed across all relevant programmes. This includes the use of effective and efficient standard templates and end-to-end lifecycle process to minimise waste, overseeing governance gates and challenging when proposals are unrealistic or where costs and dates are not viable to proceed.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of how IT Project Management integrates within the overall technology function to achieve objectives.
- Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities; they
understand the program schedule and key milestones whilst receiving regular updates
- Exercises shared responsibility for budget, policy formulation and planning.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets.
- Drives a diverse team across multiple time zones, supporting critical programmes and deliverables with responsibilities including work allocation, budget and planning, performance evaluation, compensation, staffing and other duties as assigned
- Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to deliver results and resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
- Excellent MS Office skills including strong PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Extensive Project Management tools experience.
- Financial & budget management expertise.
- Proven Ability to solve complex challenges, and have a high ability to remove barriers, understanding internal and external
- Senior program management experience supporting the delivery of high value projects.
- Thorough understanding of project/programme management techniques and expectations of good Global Governance.
- Extensive experience managing broad scale programmes across various disciplines.
- Ability to organise and prioritise critical issues and information to facilitate efficient decision making, providing oversight and guidance to team projects of highest priority and importance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A