Compile and Share entire year planned Release dates with all stakeholders (including PS, Tech & business teams).
- Maintain release information on Confluence
- Ensure data/ entitlements and access in place for tech checkouts
- Seek PS sign off before release and work with project teams to clarify any questions.
- Review dev confluence pages and ensure build numbers are marked as tested in uDeploy
- Raise and manage Service-now change control tickets
- Host release planning meetings (timing, scope, resources, expectations)
- Communications – to business and PS
- Act as a central point of contact for release activities/ statuses
- Create and manage Release wiki/run-book to clearly outline the “CHG” implementation plan (every step)
- Change record management, e.g. ensure all tasks are accepted.
- Partner with PM team to scrutinise JIRA dashboards for fixversions/ status/ PMQC compliance
- Ensure tools are optimal – e.g. Symphony chatroom, uDeploy, ROD, etc
- Partner with stakeholders to embed best practice and ensure lessons learned from retrospectives are executed
- Review functional release and potential implications on stability (e.g. items from UAT, known deferred defects, other common issues and resolutions which might be required post release.).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A