The Business Risk Senior Officer I is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise.
- Ensure that the Business has a sound control environment from an information security perspective, including adherence to relevant policies where appropriate.
- Responsible for the coordination of key projects, including ensuring that annual Know Your Client (KYC) periodic reviews are timely executed.
- Update and maintain a robust Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) in compliance with the Citi Operational Risk Policy.
- Ensure adherence to the Citi Operational Risk Policy in regard to operational loss approvals and reporting.
- Serve as main point of contact for audit groups and ensure that all audit requests are timely and appropriately provided.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding
- Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Assist the Business in key policy adherence and monitoring.
- Keep Management aware of the risk and control environment of the Business through continuous and open communication, buy preparing and host Business Risk Committee meetings with Senior Management to present and follow-up on issues, concerns and corrective action plans.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- SQL, Perl or Python, Matlab or R, Excel VBA. Database administrator experience is a plus.
- Experience in Operational Risk Management, Audit, Compliance or other control function
- Familiarity with 3rd party risk models.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A