The Infrastructure Technology Lead Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
- Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and assist with the automation of repetitive tasks
- Provide technical/strategic direction to team members
- Responsible for applications dealing with the overall operating system
- Conduct project related research
- Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses, solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolution to restore services
- Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and update processes and procedures as necessary
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ability to develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
- Ability to work with virtual / in-person teams, and work under pressure / to a deadline
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 6-10 years of experience in roles centered around infrastructure delivery (application hosting and/or end user services) with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Understanding of how specialization within area contributes to the business and of competitors’ products and services
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A