You will also a be Pseudo–Application Manager that should possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate resourcefulness and be able to build relationship with various stakeholders. You will have a passion to identify improvement areas.
You will be able to define standard practices to create a proactive approach to risk and control issues encountered by development teams.
- Ensure scorecard compliance are within a green status.
- Quickly and efficiently liaise with the various teams and stakeholders
- Create and distribute status reports
- Partner with application development teams to complete administrative tasks for a suite of applications
- Lead a team of analysts
- Ensure updates on the relevant systems are actioned or of following up development and support teams for completion
- Create knowledge bases and automate repeatable tasks
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC process, DevOps tools and ability to understand system architectures
- 10 plus years of experience, with 2-3 years in application development, production support or a DevOps role
- Strong communication skills to liaise with teammates and stakeholders
- Microsoft Excel, with VB Macro
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jira, Git and deployment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A