Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- The primary function of this position is the timely execution of the Managers Control Assessment (MCA) program. The responsibilities include planning, testing and reporting.
- Test and monitor key controls which have been identified for each product line and document results.
- Liaise with business and line control officers on any deficiencies or control gaps as well as ensuring appropriate remedial actions are in place where deficiencies are identified.
- Document, implement and execute Corrective Action Plan (CAP) for management of control issues
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Project management skills. Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and adapt to change.
- Problem solver with the ability to translate plans in actions
- Relevant experience in risk, compliance, audit or regulatory functions.
- Experience in working with the various risk and control systems and reporting requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A