The Compliance AML Execution Senior Analyst is responsible for performing complex and high-risk AML Reviews/Investigations of account activity from automated and/or manual sources, recommending the filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”)
- Utilize pertinent information to write clear and concise summaries on the findings of investigations for management to determine next steps
- Draft and file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) consistent with FinCEN requirements, and recommend relationship retention or termination
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with required supporting documentation (e.g. media search results, copies of statements/checks, results from internal system searches etc.)
- Follow-up with additional Point(s) of Contact (POC) as needed to identify additional information in support of the case.
- Communicate with senior management on compliance, legal and business AML issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Business relationships, potential network activity, prominent/high-profile clients, entities designated as SDN/money laundering concern, and other sensitive matters.
- Conduct independent research and analyze data on potentially suspicious and/or high-risk client cases using financial statements and documents
- 4-7 years relevant experience
- Experience in writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of AML regulations preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Castle, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A