The Wealth Relationship Advisor SAFE Act is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Respond to referrals and introductions generated through business partners and recommend the best offering to clients based on client profiling and suitability assessments
- Make securities recommendations and provide investment advice to clients through a select number of solutions using firm models & research.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to
- Partner with all roles on branch team to ensure all clients have a positive in-branch experience
- Acquire new clients through converting referral leads.
- Manage client follow-up and adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance operating procedures
- Build relationships with new clients with the goal of bringing in new bank and brokerage assets.
- Deepen relationships with existing clients in PWM and Retail bank through the use of financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling skills
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio.
- Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate (including, but not limited to Senior Wealth Advisor, Small Business Partners, Home Lending Officer, etc.)
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5-8 years of experience
- Experience in a proactive, successful sales and service role in the financial services industry
- Basic understanding of investment and financial planning strategies preferred
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player able to work without direction
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Securities Industry Essentials – SIE – Active Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65) licenses
- Group 1 insurance
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) and experience in financial planning software preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A