This role will be fundamental in defining and supporting the development, adoption, and monitoring structure for critical branch channel platforms. A successful candidate will have strong retail bank knowledge, strong understanding of retail bank operations, familiarity with the development of integrated control and testing activities.
- Ensure that emerging risks identified are socialized with key stakeholders and mitigation strategies are in place.
- Ability to manage in a matrix managed environment
- Conduct reviews to understand the end-to-end process, evaluate key control and identify deficiencies and improvement opportunities, analyze root cause, and ensure management has effective and timely remediation plans.
- Support end to end branch controls environment for engaged projects, ensuring risk is mitigated across the branch network with effective controls and monitoring
- Engage in all stages of business testing including user acceptance testing (prior to release) and business validation (occurring over release weekend and following week)
- Support Branch Network needs related to new platform and capabilities usage and adoption (Q&A sessions, Division & Area meetings, workshops, change management processes etc.)
- Partner with a variety of business, front line and technology team to identify and resolve system and usability issues and enhancements needed
- Represent needs of Branch Network in new platform capability designs as well as enhancements to existing capabilities
- Manage and support multiple, concurrent projects in the development and implementation of transformation initiatives
- Develop presentations and other communications documenting scope, objectives, strategy, customer and employee benefits of the programs
- Own the development and maintenance of new process and control maps for developed branch enablement’s.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication as well as demonstrated presentation skills
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Experience in Retail Banking, Financial Services, or Wealth Management industry preferred
- Understanding of Agile technology development process
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in retail banking sales, service and/or transaction job functions and tools and/or project management preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with the development of ACRM writing and integrated controls & testing activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A