This role will be part of rolling out workforce planning(WFP) changes within ICG R&C, including tools and processes to improve headcount management, capacity planning, financial planning processes. This role will co-ordinate between the enterprise wide Sustainable Headcount Management Program and the ICG Lines of business.
- Designing and documenting new processes to support any identified tool or non-tool implementations required
- Support with role definition and tracking of user entitlements across ICG stakeholders
- Co-ordinate testing and provide updates on progress across stakeholders
- Attend and represent ICG at bank wide WFP governance meetings
- Manage planning and provide regular status updates on implementation of changes
- Work closely and influence other stakeholders using tools such as finance, CAO teams, enterprise O&T, HR etc.
- Develop SME knowledge on WFP tools and processes to drive implementation across ICG lines of business
- Help develop strategic roadmaps of functionality across tool and process change, identifying any dependencies
- Gathering and prioritising business specific requirements for ICG R&C lines of business for workforce planning changes
- Work with enterprise wide teams to co-ordinate roll out and feed in any ICG specific requirements
- Experience in managing training and testing across different groups of stakeholders
- Experience or awareness of workforce planning would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and high attention to detail
- Relevant experience in project management
- Experience in financial services environment, ideally on business or HR projects
- Ability to document processes, manage planning and maintain project documentation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; must be articulate and be able to provide updates to key stakeholders
- Able to navigate and influence in matrix organization, working with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure, with competing priorities and manage tight deadlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A