Website Coca Cola
In this role, you’ll join a team that’s developing, maintaining, and implementing innovative new features in the software and systems that drive over 13,000 Costa Express machines worldwide. We get to play with big toys that produce great coffee!
- Support key users of the product, ensuring other teams using the product have the knowledge to use it effectively.
- Helps to ensure projects deliver functionality, efficiency savings and cost reductions in line with stakeholder expectations
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions, stakeholder interviews, group sessions etc to identify business requirements
- Create quality, accurate, non-ambiguous deliverables: – Requirements, Processes, User stories & Test Cases
- Ensures delivery of the requirements through technical and development teams, reviews and signs off technical specifications
- Understand, capture and communicate dependencies.
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the business operations, partners and interfacing systems to operate in a business as usual manner
- Lead sessions with key business areas to document AS-IS and TO-BE business processes
- Provide support of issues & discuss prioritisation with Product owner.
- Support the Product Owner in creating a refined backlog.
- Organise and execute tasks across a number of different initiatives.
- Understand all steps in the project and ensure analysis methodologies are adhered to
- Document proposals and agreements in a clear concise manner to establish consensus.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholder and understand the objectives of projects and their anticipated outcomes.
- Experience of agile delivery and product management
- BA or PM Qualification (BCS or similar)
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis and project management in large organisations
- Able to understand and empathise with customer issues – strong customer focus
- Experienced in working on multiple projects simultaneously
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Loudwater, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A