Website Coca Cola
- Wrapping and baling pallets of cardboard for recycling.
- Participate in Operational Excellence initiatives
- Backfilling production associates that are on vacation.
- Fully comply with Food Safety, Safety, Security, Environment, Quality, and all plant policies and procedures
- Provide and complete all documentation as required per current standard operating procedures
- Follow plant GMP policies.
- Disposing of recyclables.
- Loading cans of frozen juice onto the casing line
- Warehouse pick frozen orders as required.
- Must comply with all management systems including Safety, Security, Environment, Quality, and all plant policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the blend process
- General cleaning as required.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to work shift work including midnight shifts and weekends.
- Prior food production and manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Ability to lift heavy weights of approximately 25kg.
- Ability to work in a freezer environment
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A