Website The Coca-Cola Company
This role will be responsible for partnering with the Operating Unit Teams (Customer & Commercial and Digital on shelf execution specifically) to understand business requirements in the Digital Merchandising space for Coca-Cola, our bottling partners and customers.
- Focus on enablement of incremental business value and impact
- Analyze commercial objectives and business processes to assess and translate to guide usage of the Coca-Cola Company commercial toolsets (In-store and Digital Shelf Execution tracking,
- Segmented Execution, Data Analytics and Revenue Growth Management)
- Good commercial/analytical mindset/skills to work closely with and coach the business (both internal TCCC and Bottlers) on potential better use of the toolsets/capabilities to recommend actions aligned with the strategy.
- Link commercial objectives to strategy and work with existing business processes to assess and guide adoption and usage of global TCCC technology solutions.
- Business facing ambassador for new and existing geographies to understand market needs and demonstrate capabilities leveraging the toolset
- Experience and understanding of the Coca-Cola system and franchise model is a strong advantage
- 6+ years in Retail Execution/FMCG Digital Shelf including commercial and tech responsibilities
- Practical experience of project management and technology enablement – managing the delivery of digital initiatives demonstrating effective coordination of business and technology stakeholders
- Retail and/or FMCG background: e.g. – In industry in Sales and Commercial position; Management consulting in a Front Office Consulting Delivery position; experience in the Coca Cola
- Bottler network or a technology leader with strong FMCG Commercial experience/ exposure
- Project Management or Agile certification is a plus
- Bachelor degree in combined Business and IT discipline. Open to other disciplines
- Experience of technology tools which enable Retail and FMCG process and ability to learn new processes and tools. Ideally, hands on experience of Digital Shelf tools and other supporting technologies such as analytics
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A