Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting and forecasting as an independent contributor. Also responsible for providing a variety of financial data and maintaining and updating financial models and plans. Reports financial analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports, as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives and determines emerging financial trends.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- 2-5 Years Work Experience
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A