Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid- size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services.
- Team with technical, customer service and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively both internally and externally to their customers.
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- 5-7 Years Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norcross, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A