As a key lead in the Global Consumer Data & Digital Analytics team, this role requires a highly curious and experienced analyst, with abilities to drive key commercial insight from our loyalty and consumer data. Your insight will contribute to Costa being a market leader in digital and loyalty analytics.
- Communicate progress to senior stakeholders and programme sponsors and beyond. Able to look for opportunities to help other teams by sharing learning and driving best practice.
- Work very closely with data and reporting team members, to ensure our outputs and metrics are consistent and aligned.
- Core understanding of our data assets and supporting a range of internal business teams with consumer insights (promotional uptake, segment performances, opportunities to target consumers etc).
- Ability to drive team members to thrive and push their products forward with energy and enthusiasm.
- Identifying new opportunities to be driving value from data and supporting our data growth in international markets.
- As a relatively newly formed Global Digital team, we build trust and confidence throughout the business by providing insight and analytics to showcase value of loyalty data on acquiring and retaining customers.
- Designing, producing and delivering a range of timely insight and helping with key data requests on consumer behaviour.
- Experience of using data and insight with stakeholders to influence business decisions
- Strong analysis and insight skills in a retail environment, including working with multiple sources of data
- Understanding of key customer metrics and drivers of loyalty (segmentation, RFV, loyalty reporting etc)
- Strong stakeholder management – experience managing senior stakeholders
- Strong experience of SQL – developing consumer insights from data
- Experience of working with large amounts of data and using this data to create insight for present to the business
- Demonstrable advanced level MS Excel skills with VBA experience an advantage
- Recommend, Define and take ownership of analytical insight for Digital and Loyalty
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Good storytelling skills – Ability to adapt and present findings to the relevant audience.
- Sound experience with delivering meaningful customer insight to support strategic business decisions, gained ideally within retail or FMCG sectors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A