As Marketing Manager you’ll have responsibility for all POS, both through print and digital content within every site across all platforms within the UK.
- Be the central liaison point with internal comms and operations to ensure a smooth delivery and execution at site level of POS
- Support the category teams with visual merchandising guidance and principles
- Work with the Marketing & Product teams to deliver the campaign walk through to ensure all campaigns are working effectively before launch into sites.
- Sign off campaigns and briefs with complete accuracy to ensure best in class execution.
- Develop content for our digital instore menuboards, to drive consumer engagement through disruptive and innovative marketing.
- Owning the day to day relationship with our print management agency.
- Own the ‘final step’ in the consumer journey to bring campaigns to life, deliver brand and service messages and ensure that the consumer journey is best in class.
- Track record working with 3rd party print management companies and creative agencies
- Budget management responsibility
- Proven experience leading a small team would be an advantage
- Strong creative development skills with clarity on how to brief and develop creative ideas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: able to influence diverse cross-functional teams under pressure to create new solutions to challenges and communicate results to senior stakeholders.
- Proven experience within a Marketing Point of Sale (POS) campaigns position ideally within a fast paced Retail or shopper marketing environment
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with adaptability and resilience to deal with reactive challenges
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Dunstable, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A