As the Partnerships Development Manager you will be responsible for creating “Driving Growth and World Class Costa Experiences through Winning Partnerships” across your partners. Reporting to the Lead Partnership Development Manager you will act as the key business interface between Costa and our Partners whilst owning the relationships with all key stakeholders within your Partnership business that you are aligned to.
- Lead a team of APDM/ Account Managers to deliver budget growth whilst demonstrating clear leadership to direct reports through coaching and development (team meetings / 1-1).
- Identify new opportunities with the existing market for Partners and deliver these opportunities.
- Drive the growth agenda with each of your Partners ensuring they have the Right Proposition to meet our customer needs.
- Agree, own and manage joint business plans to drive and deliver the core commercial and account KPIs and support and prepare tenders or business proposals that contain winning themes and are successful in attaining new partners, clients and offers.
- Drive Net Sales Revenue (NSR) and Profit (OI) growth in your existing estate via identifying new opportunities with the existing Partners across all propositions building a healthy NSO store & Proud To Serve pipeline.
- Good contract knowledge & experience of partner management
- Ability to lead, coach positively and influence direct reports, peers and partners
- Ability to analyse extensive data (financial, statistical, or clerical) and translate into action
- Experience of working within a multi-customer sector business where complex and varied working practices and structures exist
- Proven in a senior retail operations role with multi-site experience and P&L accountability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A