To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- Education qualification e.g. PGCE is essential
- Relevant experience in teaching Music to Primary School learners
- COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is essential
- Current SACE registration
- Must be able to coach choir
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A