Arrange for the attendance of meetings, forums, workshops by relevant staff. In exceptional circumstances you may be required to stand in for a staff member at such a meeting.
- Offer direction to the relevant staff in terms of organising coaching and sports courses at school during terms and during holidays.
- Create a climate conducive for participation.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote activities within the school.
- Ensure that sports coaching in the various sporting fields during the afternoons and weekend occur.
- Prepared to assist with sport and other admin duties as and when the need arises.
- Work closely with the teachers in the school to ensure the effective running of all extra murals.
- Liaise with and inform the school’s estate manager regarding the sporting facilities and fields
- Organise all sports events, including tournaments, match games, tours, courses, sports prize giving’s and coaches.
- Assist Learners, Educators, coaches and managers in the arranging of sports psychology and counselling if and when necessary
- Oversee the process of managing school equipment and stock.
- Be prepared to fulfil reasonable duties as requested by the two Operational Heads
- Attend matches of various sporting teams where needed for control purposes.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- 3 years\’ experience in a similar position
- COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is essential
- Current SACE registration
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hermanus, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A