Website Syneos Health
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
- Performs reviews of discrepancy (edit check) output and validation listings based on data entered into the clinical database. Based on this review, queries or applies self-evident corrections or other global rulings permitted in cases where queries are not required, per the Data Validation Specification and/or Data Management Plan (DMP) for the assigned projects.
- Resolves answered queries and re-queries where appropriate.
- Receives and enters lab normal ranges.
- Creates and enters test data for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Completes and submits Clinical Database Management System (CDMS)-specific access forms and/or spreadsheets.
- Maintains awareness of the pertinent elements of contract and scope of work for assigned project(s) and communicates status updates to the Project Manager and/or Biometrics Project Manager as necessary.
- Performs User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for data entry screens, edits and data review listings, all different roles used in the study and Targeted Source Data Verification (SDV) configuration and matrices.
- Reviews and adheres to the requirements of study-specific Clinical Data Management Plans for assigned project(s).
- Experience with DM practices and relational database management software systems preferred.
- Proficiency in navigating MS Windows, as well as use of MS Word, Excel, and email applications. Excellent speed and accuracy of keyboard skills.
- Oracle Clinical, Rave, or Inform systems preferred. Knowledge of clinical data, and ICH/Good Clinical Practices. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills preferred. Ability to multitask under tight deadlines while providing attention to detail. Ability to be flexible and adapt to change. Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- BA/BS degree in the biological sciences or related disciplines in the natural science/health care field.
- Work experience in clinical research, drug development, data management, or other healthcare environment preferred.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade.
Company: Syneos Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A