Website Deutsche Bank
This role provides the opportunity to partner with various stakeholders. It is essential that both auditor and the stakeholder understand and appreciate that an objective assessment of risks and controls is a value-added service, which operates only if mutual trust is established and maintained.
- Group Audit is hiring full-time Associates, Assistant Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents across several audit divisions.
- This is an opportunity to expand your skill set with an established global financial institution that is driving change within the industry.
- You will benefit from extensive in-house training and get immediate work experience on interesting projects.
- At Deutsche Bank, you will work alongside some of the industry’s top minds, and build a valuable network that will support you as you continue to progress in your career.
- Keep abreast of pertinent industry and regulatory trends
- Communicate openly with GA management and internal stakeholders, keeping all informed of potential issues and escalating problems/delays accordingly
- Participate in day-to-day audit work, including audit planning, fieldwork and reporting and document process flows, identify risks, assess controls and perform audit testing
- Proactively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. Work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- Track and validate closure of internal audit issues and regulatory findings, complete business risk assessments and contribute to quarterly continuous monitoring and the annual audit planning process
- Work on ad hoc projects including methodology enhancements, regulatory inquiries and complete all work assignments on a timely basis – including planned audits, ad hoc projects and special investigations
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A