Website Development Bank of Southern Africa - DBSA
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the cluster/ divisional staff.
- Responsible for leave administration on behalf of Heads;
- Develop and maintain advanced record keeping (manual / electronic) and filling systems in the SCM Head
- Assist in the coordination/preparation and alignment of Unit/s Balanced Scorecard (BSC), track and monitor implementation thereof;
- Responsible for arranging of local and international travelling arrangements and the processing of claims;
- Compilation of confidential correspondence and general documentation;
- Maintain and manage the diary of Heads, scheduling of appointments, arranging meetings, collecting visitors from reception and organizing refreshments;
- Attend to general queries made to the Heads and answer and screens incoming calls;
- A minimum typing speed of 55 wpm to 60 wpm are required.
- High proficiency with Windows applications
- Project administration experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS-Word, MS Excel (at an advanced level of proficiency), MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- A minimum of 5 years administration and/or secretarial working experience. Experience in a financial services environment will be an advantage ;
- An administration/ secretarial diploma or an equivalent qualification is a requirement;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A