Website Development Bank of Southern Africa - DBSA
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for the translation of management’s business objectives and requirements into a comprehensive, detailed, and technical vision that will enable the successful construction, deployment and management of an integrated hardware and software solutions platform.
- Provide a test bed for new ideas that may not pan out – tried and tested with minimal business disruption and financial impact to the business.
- Provide a set of steps to move into the direction of the future state gradually and/or prioritise as per business need.
- Design solutions based on business requirements that align with Reference Architecture policies and standards.
- Build the transition architecture to connect the current to the future state by creating an iterative roadmap to get to the desired state.
- Provide direction and management to ensure that enhancements and modifications to the system adhere to all System and Business Development Methodology and Quality of Service
- Standards in order to deliver a quality enhancement that meets business requirements..
- Work in liaison with business stakeholders to develop Business Architecture Roadmaps containing tactical and strategic initiatives to reach target business capabilities. Identify and resolve dependencies and impacts across the architecture landscape.
- Recommend and provide changes to the business in easily digestible iterative changes instead of a ‘big ban’ approach where everything needs to change at once.
- Provide expertise in designing solutions for custom requirements.
- Is able to place a discrete negotiation situation within the context of a broader long-term relationship and is not threatened by conceding ground to protect the longer-term interests of DBSA.
- Effectively employs a variety of advanced behavioural/interpersonal competencies to control the negotiation situation.
- Anticipates possible responses to different initiatives.
- Reviews own actions against the organisation’s strategic plan; includes the big picture when considering possible opportunities or projects or thinks about long-term applications of current activities.
- Understands the projected direction of the industry and how changes might impact the organisation.
- Takes actions to fit business strategy.
- Has an appreciation of cultural sensitivities and differences.
- Is able to take the lead in a variety of sensitive negotiation situations requiring high levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Assesses and links short-term tasks in the context of long-term business strategies or perspectives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A