Website Development Bank of Southern Africa - DBSA
TheICT Project Manager (PM) will implement Information Technology (IT) initiatives that improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and business efficiency in a constantly changing environment. The Project Manager will take lead in the project management of information systems to support the organisation’s internal and external business operations and models.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Contribute towards development and maintenance of enterprise systems architecture, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection of DBSA network information systems.
- Negotiates Information Technology service level agreements with Service Providers and monitors Information Technology systems performance to assure service levels are met.
- Communicates Information Technology implementation Plans and policies to project sponsors.
- Implementation and maintenance of information systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems.
- Contribute to strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of the information and technology systems for the DBSA group.
- Approves, coordinates, and controls all projects related to selection, acquisition and development of major information systems for the DBSA group.
- Has an in-depth and practical understanding of how to maximize the effectiveness of project teams.
- Research skills coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Uses estimating techniques and develops project risk management approaches.
- Initiates project plans and secures resources for projects that span area or department boundaries.
- 5 years’ experience in a specialist position/s in a comparable environment.
- Good relational skills (an ability to get along with different kinds of people in a professional environment)
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in the management of Information and Communication Technology projects
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in managing medium sized projects in an Information and Communication Technology environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A