Website Deutsche Bank
If you are looking for an IT business facing role this is a great opportunity. You will be expected to resolve production issues and own the communication with key stakeholders.
- You will proactively contribute and maintain monitoring tools, processes, and knowledge articles in support of application management, recovery, and instrumentation.
- Come and learn the Bank’s processes covering incident, problem and change management so that you can contribute to the operation of the team.
- Experience with real-time pricing & risk systems would be an advantage
- Experience of supporting applications in a trading floor environment
- Experience of electronic trading businesses in investment banking
- Technical knowledge of UNIX, SQL, and Excel, as well as excellent analytical reasoning and practical decision making, combined with an ability to communicate across a broad range of business functions and at all levels of the organization
- Manage the estate of Windows and UNIX application and database servers, with an emphasis on using & refining Geneos monitoring to proactively maintain stability
- Hands on and proficient with UNIX/LINUX/Windows commands
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cary, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A