Website Deutsche Bank
As a Java Developer you will be engaged in peer code reviews, document design resolutions, and components of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). You will examine software defects, fix them in a timely manner, and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
- Utilize core Java, restful services, and Spring Frameworks, such as middle ware, Oracle SQL/SQL Server (Backend database), and React User
- Interface (Front end) to complete required processes
- Engage in peer code reviews and components APIs
- Conduct Root-cause problem-solving methods to identify and resolve issues
- Serve as an expert in core Java fundamentals
- Manage the end-to-end software development process
- Contribute to Pipeline and Agile development including Junit, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Maven, and Gradle
- Hear from our people and look inside our office:
- Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation.
- We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Java Persistence Application Programming Interface (JPA)
- Familiarity with restful web services (XML and JSON) and messaging middleware (IBM, MQ, and KAFKA streaming)
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases (such as SQL Server and Oracle), UNIX, Linux, and shell scripts
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A