Website Deutsche Bank
In this role, you will influence, guide and directly support in the long-term strategy to develop Global FIC during its transition to a robust, efficient and independent CLM function across the wide-range of client-lifecycle activities.
- Work across all FIC regions, liaising with the central and regional teams to identify blockers and provide subject matter expert resolution
- Work continually to improve and drive better quality NRD management information
- Management of FIC CLM NRD Group Mailbox
- Collate, monitor and report the global NRD populations – that are progressing in accordance with agreed timelines, resolving blockers, investigating cases – to establish the root cause, taking proactive steps to resolve.
- This may result in a senior personnel escalations, ongoing communication and directives – pulling in FIC Business Execution Team, Pipeline Management, Information Technology, Vendor Leads and Outreach
- Maintain our Anti-Money Laundering and regulatory obligations
- Focused, tenacious, committed with specialised knowledge about the mechanisms and machinations of CLM process.
- Have high levels of resilience and be able to perform consistently and professionally, ensuring FIC is represented in a positive and collaborative way
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to report and speak knowledgeably to senior stakeholders and peers
- Established and extensive network that can be utilised to support required activities
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A