Website Deutsche Bank
The Reporting Group is responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of preparing data for regulatory reports such as the FED TIC annual SHLA, SHCA and monthly TIC SLT, Form S and BL-2 reports and the SEC TA-1 and TA-2 reports.
- As a member of the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be responsible for the preparation of regulatory reports and coordination of the bank’s seasonal state escheatment cycles.
- Daily responsibilities will include compliance with US Federal reporting regulations and state escheatment regulations.
- This role is data focused in a cooperative team-based environment that includes working with internal stakeholders and external counterparties.
- Securities and financial services experience within an operations environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- The ability to problem solve with minimal supervision and good attention to detail
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent)
- Disciplined approach to problem resolution
- Experience with macros, scripts or other automation programs a plus
- Ability to adjust to procedural changes in a dynamic processing environment
- Flexibility to prioritize and support workloads from multiple teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A