As a member of the R&D Cybersecurity team, you will be responsible for reviewing new Cloud applications, identifying, and ranking potential risks, as well as documenting your findings for review. Additionally, you will be responsible for working with the various development teams and product managers to ensure that new projects are implemented correctly and on time.
- Advise DevOps team members on security best-practices
- Work with Development Operations (DevOps) to review currently deployed applications and their supporting infrastructure for potential security risks.
- Attend design review meetings to identify and document any potential security risks in a new cloud implementation.
- Implement security-based controls to mitigate any potential risks identified during a security review.
- Document any findings and recommendations for formal review.
- Knowledge of OWASP top ten vulnerabilities for web applications and APIs
- 2-5 years’ Experience working in a Cloud Environment (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Experience with a common scripting language (Python, Bash)
- Experience maintaining or implementing Cloud infrastructure in support of Application Development
- 2+ years’ Experience creating security-based threat models for Cloud Applications
- Experience with using a security-based risk scoring system (CVSS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A