Work collaboratively with HRBPs and Center of Expertise peers (e.g. Talent Development, Talent Management, Total Rewards, and HR Operations) to execute global talent strategies that enable organizational transformation.
- Partner with Corporate Communications to ensure culture and employee experience initiatives align with legacy framework, employee engagement efforts, and key work processes.
- Deepen our people science practice via research, data analytics, and capturing the voice of employees through surveying.
- Promote continuity and alignment across content areas through project management and communication (examples: Org Dev, Talent Dev, People Analytics, DEI, Talent Management, Benefits/Recognition).
- Demonstrated experience serving as culture and organization change agent in a fast moving, dynamic and results-driven organization
- Hunger to learn and do – build skill across content areas, bring in fresh thinking from external sources/research/experience
- Data-driven approach diagnosing business problems, understanding insights, and designing impactful solutions
- Strong business and Human Resources acumen
- Strong consultative approach including excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to listen well across a diverse set of opinions and viewpoints, and then influence appropriate outcomes
- Teamwork role model, skilled at fostering synergies between HRBP and COE teams to support an integrated HR delivery system
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A