As a member of the R&D Cybersecurity team, you will be responsible for responding to any issues that are found by Dexcom’s Security Operations Center. Additionally, you will be responsible for working with the various development teams and product managers to ensure that security event runbooks are kept up to date and relevant.
- Work Development Operations (DevOps) to improve monitoring capabilities
- Triage identified security events
- Ensure all cloud resources are being monitored
- Review SIEM dashboards and messages for security events
- Design SIEM dashboards for improved monitoring
- Work with development teams and project managers to write incident run books
- Experience in configuring and using a Security Event Information Monitor (SIEM) (Splunk)
- Experience working with a Web Application Firewall
- 2-5 years’ Experience with VM and Container Forensics
- 2+ years’ Experience working in a Cloud Environment (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Experience performing Root Cause Analysis on identified issues.
- Maintaining and writing Incident Response Runbooks for the SOC team.
- Experience working in Google Cloud Provider (GCP)
- Experience with a common scripting language (Python, Bash)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A