Lead Sales Operations in Canada. Responsible for planning and analysis activities for sales operations to support the business growth in the country. This role supports all customer-facing sales teams including field sales, inside sales, trade, and market access.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to support the sales organization
- Provide ad-hoc analyses that may be needed to help facilitate commercial execution or strategy.
- Ensure Commercial Operations data assets are maintained and cleansed (Master Data Management)
- Lead projects for field and inside sales force sizing, alignments, and targeting.
- Lead Sales Operations strategy and execution for growth in Canada
- Partner and work closely with Sales leadership/Functional Heads to understand their business reporting needs, defining and developing standard KPI’s. Key partners include field sales, customer operations, market access and trade, and marketing.
- Own accuracy and reporting for Canada based commercial and sales data
- Sample management program and analytics
- Business Owner for OCE CRM, working with sales teams on all CRM related initiatives.
- Partner with IT, Business Intelligence, Forecasting, and other teams to improve all areas of operational reporting, data measurement, analysis and data quality and to identify automation opportunities to the business
- Support the growth and Manage activities of Sales Operations analysts, providing coaching and mentoring. Owner for the delivery and distribution of existing daily, weekly, and monthly operational reports & dashboards, as well as the development and implementation of new business reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis in Tableau
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires the ability to effectively influence others and manage sensitive situations.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of leading best practices in area of expertise.
- Knowledge and awareness spans all aspects of the specific functional area.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will add to costs and may impact the short-term goals of the organization.
- Provides guidance and support to team members / employees.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Enhances understanding and knowledge of how functional objectives support corporate objectives.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to team members / supporting employees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A