Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi–automatic machines including robotic assembly equipment used in the production of the company’s product. Responsible for the overall operation of potentially large–scale manufacturing machinery including actions such as feeding materials for processing, adjusting settings, performing minor repairs, and pulling finished product from the line.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
- Assignments are moderately complex in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Information exchanged may require diplomacy and tact.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Has obtained a broad understanding and knowledge of the job to perform a wide-range of tasks.
- Job requires the performance of work in accordance with standard practice, which enables the employee to proceed with reference of only questionable cases to the supervisor.
- Nature of decisions demands a consistent accuracy as errors may cause some serious delay, waste of materials or loss of time due to rework or checking revised output.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A